Monday, December 1, 2008

The Outlaw:

Sharpie on 7x5.5 inches

Yes, this is what I do in Theology 2.  I'll bet that you thought I spent my time thinking about deep theological stuff (which I do), but really I just draw all day (which I don't, just part of it), and I never do homework. Ever. (Not really actually, I do a lot of Homework.)  Well, now you know the truth, and you will never think of me the same (Well you probably already knew that I draw a lot because you are looking at my art blog, and you probably wont look at me any differently than you did before, but I just though that I should say that for dramatic affect.)

2 comments:

Danica said...

OOH! COOL! You are so good. (at drawing and thinking but I meant it at first for drawing and then thought of what you wrote and thought I might also acknowledge thinking and I may as well say that you are also good at homework. But I meant that you are good at drawing. Originally. And you are.)

Jason Leith said...

two words:

B A